My name is Emma Staddon and I have been either studying, teaching or practicing psychology for 30 years
- A certified Havening practitioner
- An EFT (tapping) practitioner
- A Matrix Reimprinter (advanced form of EFT)
- Trained in RTT (Rapid Transformational Therapy)
- Psychology A-level teacher
I am a Havening and EFT (tapping) practitioner who loves identifying and changing my own and others subconscious beliefs. I’m obsessed with them, as I know just how powerful they are.
They are so powerful that they determine people’s actions (or inaction) and therefore their life results.
I know that the best way to change any problematic issues in a person’s life is to eliminate any limiting or blocking beliefs that they have and install empowering ones.
During sessions I help clients to do two things:
1) Identify the beliefs and emotions that are holding them back from having the lives that they want &
2) Help them to easily remove these problematic beliefs/emotions, so that their minds can be free from any psychological pain and blockages, so that they can overcome the problems that they have.
During sessions I adopt a holistic approach, which means that I focus on discovering ALL of the factors/beliefs/previous events that are influencing a clients mind and life, so that I can then help them to find ways to deal effectively with each of them.
I help clients by using a variety of effective psychological techniques, such as EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), havening, positive psychology, cognitive behavioural therapy, life coaching and neuro linguistic programming.
I specialise in the areas of
* Emotional eating
* Dating, relationships and breakups
* Stress & anxiety
Over the past decade I have also run a variety of personal development and positive psychology courses, which have included sessions on positive psychology, confidence building, stress management, motivation, changing negative beliefs, understanding relationship dynamics and emotional eating.
# of years as a psychology teacher
# of years as a life coach
# of personal development books I've read!
Phone: 07870 843875