Many people fear being single and this can lead some people to desperately find someone to avoid being single. People who do this often don’t choose wisely, so end up in relationships that don’t work.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being single. Being single is a life choice not a life sentence. It is a time when people have freedom to do what they want. They also have the opportunity to take the time to work on themselves and their goals in life.
There are many people in the world who are happily single. There are many good things about being single. Here are a few:
- Can decide what they want to do each and every day. They have far more “me time” than people in relationships, so can spend more time doing things that they love doing.
- Can do anything they want at a moment’s notice. They don’t have to double check and get the permission of someone else.
- Don’t have to mingle with anyone else’s friends, especially ones that they don’t like.
- Don’t have to go to their partner’s work functions and sit at the table and listen to him and his colleagues “talk shop” and possibly get ignored.
- Can have their bed to themselves and can always get a good night’s sleep.
- Can do socially embarrassing things and not worry about embarrassing their partner.
- Don’t experience any pressure from someone else to do anything they don’t want to do.
- Don’t have to worry about a partner being unfaithful.
- Are not treated badly by anyone, so their self-esteem is in tact.
- Don’t have to tolerate insensitive behaviour from a partner.
- Don’t have to deal with overbearing in-laws.
- Don’t experience jealously.
- Can do whatever they want, when they want and their self-esteem is never based on another person’s actions or moods, so their emotions tend to be more consistent.
Can you think of any other benefits to being single? I’m sure there are many others…..
If after reading this list, you still feel uncomfortable, it indicate that you have some beliefs about being single that are making you feel uncomfortable. These can be changed via EFT and Matrix Reimprinting, during which we identify the exact memories and beliefs that are holding you back. We then quickly change them with the two methods.
If you want to learn more, book as 15 minute call with me to find out how I can help you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07870 843875.single
Until Next Time